Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Dempsey

ALoHa!!

Dinner with Lava, Joanna and Myron at Jumbo Seafood at Dempsey. It was my first time to Dempsey. Hahahahaha... Laugh lah. Laugh.

Dinner was awesome. Cereal prawns were a killer! And so were the baby kailans and humongous chilli crab. We looked like big babies with our bibs on, hahaaha.. But what the hell.... Oh tummy yummy.... o(^_^)o

People next door were drunk and noisy. I think Harry's was next door? It sounded like someone was getting abused, raped, and tickled. And it didn't help that the ah-pek behind our table was cackling at the top of his lungs. Haha.. But who gives a damn. We had our delicious spread to give a damn about. I want some more crabs! I wish we had one each! Oooh la la!

Went to Ben and Jerry's after that. That was when all the jokes escalated into god-knows-what and we started laughing over different unhumorous things. The butt of the jokes was you-know-who. HAHAHAHA.. I never say hor... OMM...... *rofl*

I wish there was a live band. I love live bands.

I need to sleep now. Omg lots of planning to do tomorrow for the newsletter. It just got more complicated. Oh no... And I need to deliver.



you searched with her @ 12:57 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home