Friday, May 01, 2009
Bye AML

So yesterday was our last day at office. The office is shifting. And we're office-less in May. Which means it's working-from-home month! And for me, it's also job-hunting month. There's no more reason to stay. I'm wasting my time. Although in this economic crisissy period I doubt I'll be able to score a job in one month. Haha...

So here we go, my last bus ride on 854. Pictures courtesy of my LG Viewty. It's pretty kickass.



Leaving Yishun interchange. I will miss excusing myself on escalators just to get on the 8.45am bus. Lol



Going along the endless Yio Chu Kang Rd. This is the part where I usually fall asleep so these pics are the first time I've seen too. Haha..



By the time we reached Hougang, it started raining. :(


Man with green umbrella who's usually seated at the bus stop waiting for his bus. Today he's wearing a matching tee.


Construction of the new Circle Line.



The recycling dump place where they recycle metals.



The biiiig Extra Space building which has been my landmark as the "building before the bus stop to alight"

Our office building. So-called "Asia's Biggest Car Mart". Hahaha.. I still think it has failed miserably in making one feel privileged to be in this building.

The ulu fastest way to the lobby lifts.

AND SO....... lunch was................

My beloved Ayam Penyet and homemade ice lemon tea!!! ^_^


Free labour. Cheap labour. Over labour. Expensive labour.

HAPPY LABOUR DAY FREAKS.

you searched with her @ 6:00 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home