Saturday, March 28, 2009
Weekend with kids... LOL

ALoHa!

It's Fanfan's birthday weekend. Fanfan tweeee years old! Family chalet later, birthday party tomorow.......... and............................ work on Monday?

Went to Home Club with Mun yesterday after piano. Small cute place, but mediocre band. Aiyah.... Ok lah give them credit for actually doing what they love. Come to think of it, how many of us are actually loving what we're doing? I'm half-enjoying it, I admit. But I think life is about getting by with what comes along and I am getting by with what came along and was grabbed on. I consider myself lucky to at least enjoy the opportunity I'm riding on.

I realized how un-zesty my life is, so I bought an extreme sports book. Anything that doesn't involve water, I'm ALL for it. I wish Singapore had parachuting, parasailing, rock climbing, cliff climbs and theme parks and all that stuff. We're all like robots waiting to rust. Hahaha.. Can't wait for the IR to be done soon. We're gonna be one rich fat-ass city. Woo hoo hoo..... And we'll be branded with a Universal Studios Singapore. How awesome is that! We sure have come a long way..

What else happened yesterday? Oh.... We went to Highlander after Iguana after Home Club. I had to order from the loser list called the Wee Drinks. Hahahahaha.... Semi-highlight of the night was this super fugly tranny who was grabbing her boobs and squishing them in front of everyone. And then she started hip-thrusting. HAHAHA.. Omg that was so hilarious. All the men were like O_o.. Buy a mirror sista, a mirror. *rofl*

Anyways, gotta go. I shall bring horror films to watch at the chalet. Scare the crap outta the kids. LOL... What a witch.


My younger brother never liked me much. I bit his nose and threw him down the playground slide.

you searched with her @ 1:45 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home