Saturday, March 14, 2009
mio

ALoHa!

Yay I have mio TV... Happening! So many channels to watch. ^_^

So yesterday was Friday the 13th was it? The day started off good but ended really bad. I felt like someone died. I think everyone in office felt that way. Sigh.... Grammy, Emmy, and Cannes will be really sad without Oscar. :(

The mood just got sooo bad and no one could do any work and didn't feel like going home. It was like a sad box playing sad music and we were all stuck in the same note. Sighhh.....

Hmm... Dinner with S after piano. Some people love cheese. Love them enough to pour out half a container and making sure every pasta piece was fully coated in cheese. Damn... fat fat fat cheeeeese... Haha.. So funny. I think Banana Dessert Pizza is like a PastaMania staple for me. Omg it rocks to the core. I'm gonna get everyone addicted. ^_^

Too early to go home so we walked to Suntec. Passed the Padang and ended up sitting at the entrance of the court. Omgg good good view. We saw aeroplanes blinking from afar, tall lighted buildings and the big dark sky. All we needed were fireworks. Haha.. Topic of discussion is a secret. So now S, Mun, Marc and BFF have something in common. Whoops. Hahaha.... Hair talk, Doha talk, law talk, and giggly talk. Why do I make people giggle?

Someone's car is horning. Must be my uncle. Alrighty, I'm going for my korean dinner at Airport T2. Whooopeeee... See you sexy peeps. ;)

PS: Emmy's Jurlique facial sounds fun. I also wantttt.. And when are we going waxing BFF?


Pretty background lights at Iguana! :)

you searched with her @ 5:36 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home