Sunday, March 08, 2009
I love Iguana

ALoHa!!

Okay so I went out with Mun yesterday. I slept at 4am the night before and woke up at 1.30pm.. Oh my lord!!! This is like, record-breaking. 1.30pm, BAD CHOICE. I slept through almost half the day?! Noo nooo nooo... it shall not happen again. Snoozing is evil.

So I somehow forgot to eat lunch, and was walking around town with a growling tong-tong stomach. Well, Old Chang Kee to the rescue right? So I grabbed a few stuff and ate while we walked to Clarke Quay.

When we reached Cafe Iguana..........................

Me: Omgggg.. I'm so sleepy.. *yawn...*
Mun: No no! Don't sleep!! Wake up wake up!!
Me: But I'm really very sleepy. So heavy and full.... *yawn....*

Mun: I TOLD YOU!! IT'S THE OLD CHANG KEE!! It makes people sleepy!!
Me: ???? *yawn.....*

And then, I remembered Mun telling me the other time about her, Old Chang Kee, and feeling sleepy. *gasps*

Mun: See I told you.. You don't believe me. Go test on your colleagues. Buy all of them Old Chang Kee and see them get drowsy.
Me: ?!

Does anyone have a similar experience??? So freaky.

I wish I hadn't felt all drowsy and sleepy coz I could've enjoyed my mexican dinner to the max. The grilled prawns were kickass, the cheese thingy Mun ordered was kickass too, and the nachos were greattt. Arrrrghhh.... Damn. Can we go back Mun? Hahahaha...


PS: Tall tanned men are sooooooo sexy.

you searched with her @ 7:46 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home