Tuesday, May 12, 2009
The Book Cafe

Hi, I'm writing from The Book Cafe at Muhammad Sultan. My batt is dying and the last thing I'm doing now while at 23% is to write an entry. Hahaha... See I looove my blog.

So I have an interview on Saturday. Yayness! So the ratio of applications to interview is 23 : 1..

OMGGGG how did my batt droop to 2%?!!?!

Ok I'll update everything else tonight. Ciao.

---------------------------------------------

Ok I'm back home. OMGGGGGGG.. I just remembered something. I dunno where the list of my newsletter subscribers are. OMFG. I've written the letter and now I dunno where the list is. In one of the boxes at the storage??? Omggggg... I will be killed. My shoulders are aching from delivering newsletters like some kangaroo with a fat sack and now I just wanna roll in my bed and die. Omgggg. Time to deal with it. I have to tell the big woman next week when I meet her. That I need to go back to storage and look through the boxes. Wah lau eh.. Really damn suay.

you searched with her @ 6:03 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home