Monday, November 23, 2009
HA HA HA HA

Yo!

I'm back.

I missed writing too much. Hahaha.. ^_^

Ok so new job (3 months in actually), fresh start, so no more "Aloha" and all that. I'll just start off with whatever I feel like starting off with. Hahaha..

Work has been good to me so far. Workload is pretty crazy but manageable. Would not be surviving my work-days without my colleagues. :D

Went for a 10km run with the company on Sunday. Run For Hope. Organizers were lousy though. Race did not start on time. Lol... But it was a good run. I'm glad my legs are not aching at all. I've been working out leh.. Hahahaha.. Stop telling me I'm too skinny coz I'm not. I eat a lot and I look fine. Booooo @ you.

Meanwhile, some fun office pictures!













you searched with her @ 9:17 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home