Tuesday, June 23, 2009
A Long Walk in The Wrong Outfits

Met up with old friends on Saturday. I haven't seen them since I was 17! 8 years mann... Relishing all those embarassing secondary school moments. My gawd..... Hahahaha.. Went for a morning movie (11am leh... Coz we got free tickets. LOL..). And yes Land of The Lost is hilarious!!! That mosquito bite was memorable. Hahahhaha...

So then after a filling lunch and bloated tummies, Sulas had this brilliant idea of going for a walk to Mount Faber to see the Henderson Waves. I'm a walker so I had no qualms. I just wished I was in the right clothes!!! We were carrying handbags and she was in her slippers and dress, and we swayed and sweated as we walked from Harborfront all the way up to Mount Faber. It was hilarioussss..... Hahaha.. Clothes were taken off, blisters were developed, skirts were shortened, and then we had some guy along the road playing the sax. Omg it was incredible. LOL.....

Went to Orchard Road after that to get Sulas's friend her bdae gift. So kinky leh!! Hahahaha... Further elaboration on MSN if you're interested. Went Indochine @ Wisma afterwards. Realised that Cats in The Cradle wasn't as good as I thought. Cover of James Blunt's "You're Beautiful" was pretty horrendous. That aside, their guitar skills were pretty credible. So credits for that.

The night ended on a very very very dramatic note. Hahahaha... It's ok Sulas!


Me and Asri. LOL...
To think we were almost the same height in our prom pic!

Me and good 'ol Sulas. Full of drama and crack. I likeee!!




Pictures from Riyan's wedding on Sunday. I just realized how horrifying my hair is.





you searched with her @ 11:59 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Lee said...

Whoa what an adventurous life!
Do you like kpop?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home