Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Sucker for live talent shows

American Idol Final 2 showdown was pretty hot.

Although pictures of Adam Lambert making out with his gay partner conveniently surfaced recently, I STILL think he's hot. Hahahaha.. No I'm not a fag-hag.

Here's hoping Adam Lambert wins coz I think he's like a botox-ed Steven Tyler. Hahaha.. Ok no. I think Adam is a superstar. And that final song, was bad. American Idol should change the genre of their Idol singles. It's always the same hills and mountains and wind and dreams bullcrap. Even Simon thinks so.

I hope we'll see Kara DioGuardi sing at the finale. She's an amazing singer.. At least she knows what she's talking about when she's judging. Hahahaha... Paula and her "your pitching was a little wrong but you're beautiful", what the heck does she know about pitching? *rofl*

The Gay vs The Worship Leader. I say BRING IT ON!! 8am tomorrow morning!

you searched with her @ 11:10 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home