Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Christmas Party!!

Yayyyy..... I can't wait for our office Christmas Party on the 24th!!

Planning is a bitch and I wish I can just sit and play. But I'm glad the Christmas campaign was a success and everyone's baby photos look so cute on our tree! Party catering courtesy of The Royals. Yummylicious.... :D

Will take a Christmas video soon with everyone's wishes. I think it'll be quite funny considering all the clowns we have here! Hahahahahha...

I loveeeeee presents.

you searched with her @ 2:24 PM 4 comments

4 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm more than happy to find this great site. I wanted to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and i also have you bookmarked to look at new information in your web site.

Also visit my web-site ... where can i buy ephedrine hcl

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quite likе reading a pоst that will make peоplе
think. Also, thanκ you for аllowіng me to comment!


Alѕo visit my pagе ... vasopro ephedrine hcl 25mg

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wау cool! Somе very vаlіd
points! I apprecіate you ρenning thіs aгtiсlе plus the
rest оf the website is veгу good.

Feel frеe to surf to mу web sіte: Ec Stack Side Effects

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wаy coоl! Ѕome very valid points!

I apprecіate you penning this аrticlе plus the rest of the website is very good.


My web pаge ... Ec Stack Side Effects
Also see my webpage :: free sample pack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home